TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Set up a websiet for my fine art

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 4th 2004#140734 Report
Its been some time since I have posted here. During that time, I've set up a new website for my fine art, as compared to my illustration artwork.

The fine art site is at www.philwms.com.

If you have a moment, please take a look... Its a moobad site constructed with the moobad site builder.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2004#140737 Report
the site is pretty simple and quite easy to navigate. i like how you've shown parts of your paintings in greater detail and i really like the way you've shown the scale of the prints on the price page. the site really points all the attention to the artwork and i guess that's all you really need.
are you a member at gfxartist? because, i'm quite sure that that's where i first saw your work and the print of 'passage' hanging in your house. really nice and impressive work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2004#140742 Report
Thanks kranekick... Yes, I have pictures on gfxartist. I've been a member there for quite awhile. Nice place.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2004#140808 Report
I think you've got a keeper there, Phil. It's clean, easy, and nothing sticks out or looks buggy. Good to see you back here!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2004#140810 Report
Hi Philip - haven't seen you here in a while. Nice site - but it's not your sites I like best
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2004#140822 Report
the design is simple enough to serve your purposes. what really caught my eye was your goddamn paintings, you're brilliant at your work, man VERY impressive. Good job there man, I love your art @_@
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2004#140917 Report
Thanks for the comments, especially about my artwork...

The underpinnings for the site are built by a website builder I programmed using PHP. It is available for free. It's main advantage is the ease with which new work can be added or old work removed from the site. It also has very complete and easy to view logging records to keep track of which pictures are being viewed and how many times.

In order to use it, you do need to know basic HTML and use a server with PHP installed. The program is available at www.moobad.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2004#140921 Report
Nice site - but it's not your sites I like best

I will have to agree with that.

Mara
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2004#140927 Report
well done - i think its quite suitable for your content..

as a fellow visual artist, your work is amazing -- great stuff

cheers
heathrowe
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2004#141044 Report
Looks really good eyewoo.. I really love all of your artwork, so amazing and detailed... they each have character. The site is pretty simple so there really isnt much to comment on, but it gets the job done and doesnt look too bad doing it ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum