TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Updated Interface

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11755 Report
I wan't all forms of comments, praise, hate, pats on the back and spits in the face. Low quality jpg but you get the jist. I'm going to fix up the bottom connection bar unless you guys think I should leave it off. Dude, Click.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11759 Report
loooks good. With the added bars and shiz it makes it better than the last.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11761 Report
Not to shabby! I will point out a few things i don't like, but this is just my opinion.

1st of all i think you should use a better font. It doesn't seem to match for some reason.

2nd I don't really like the light blue boxes. Maybe you could make those orange like you have for that border.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11762 Report
Looks pretty good. I don't see why you have such a prominent links section though. I mean those little 88 by whatever buttons all over the place. No offense, but it's kinda like you are trying to make yourself look more important by having links to all these other sites prominently displayed all over your web site. I mean if it's just supposed to be a way to get more hits, then I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I just don't see why every graphic site on the internet has to have links to every other graphic site on the internet all over their web sites. They all have basically the same thing, basically all the same tutorials, just seems silly to me sometimes I guess. But as far as the design goes, it's pretty swell.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11764 Report
I will change the font. Deker you are absolutely right. Whats a links page for if all of 'em are on your homepage. Note to me: lose the links.

ESE: You mean the transparency looking things behind the news, and links?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11766 Report
Yes that's exactly what I mean. I think that would look better if it was orange like the other part is orange.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11772 Report
looks really nice NOA, i think you should fix the thing at the bottom but its not really necessary. it would just look a little nicer. deker was right about the links. and what do you mean by "link and banner exchange" in the top right??? will that just be an image on the top or will it link somewhere?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11777 Report
Okay I'll see about the transparency thingie. The link and banner thing is just a filler until I decide what to put there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11779 Report
Nice thought ESE but the end product almost made me sick. I stuck with blue. Besides, it will be for the most part covered up by text. I'm finished with the interface, now I gotta go buy Dreamweaver.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum