TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

danforth designs - v1.0

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11711 Report
hey everyone, heres my latest work. i've been having a hard time with slicing it up though. let me know what you think.

danforth designs - v1.0
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11713 Report
i was wondering which is better...... my current tiny tiny navigation menu with the little square buttons..... or if i just made a drop-down menu.... i've been contemplating and i haven't been able to make up my mind.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11715 Report
I'm not to sure about your interface. It's a nice idea but may need to be worked on a little.

1st fo all I can barely read the light blue text on the right bottem corner of the interface.

2nd what do those little buttons do that are on the left top of the interfce? I'm not sure where they go to. They don't really say where they lead you to.

3rd, where you have your news and updates, latest work and affiliates you may want to change the white to the gray bavkground color you have becuase I dont think the white really matches at all.

Also what does 'Inside Danforth' mean? It's jsut there by the bubble thingies not even centered there.

I'm not tryin to be rough on you. Just giving you my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11717 Report
I agree with ese designs, and I add somethings...

why do you make everything so small... I don't see how you can get a lot of content in that interface! scrolling can be a solution, but is very annoying in such a small area...

make it a bit cleaner, more flat, lose the bevels in your display, and make it a pixelart site...(just based upon those tiny figures on the left in your interface)

needs some work to be ok..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11718 Report
yeah, i thought so too. thanks a lot
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11739 Report
If you take that idea and stretch it a little you could make something like the Danforth OS. Lose the blurs and add some 1 pixel bevels. Great start! I will post my new *connected* interface shortly. Hardly anybody replies to my posts...:rolleyes: oh well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11740 Report
yeah, that was my layout for 800 x 600. i intend on making it for 1024 x 768. so it will fill in the whole window.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11742 Report
Nice start.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12158 Report
the blue of the font does not fit into it and the round things are too much blured. try to make them sharper.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12161 Report
yeah, you all were right. i decided to go with a whole different approach rather than editing my current one. i personally think the one im working on is a little better. its not full of graphics more html and graphics in one.

i've also found a way to have a music on a site using only html and the music is not low quality, choppy or takes long to load. i have a cable modem and after clicking the "music on" link the music turns on within 1-2 seconds and doesn't stop playing until the song is done without any errors or problems.

for convenience i also added a "music off" link that turns off the music if you do not want it. but im pretty sure the page starts up without music so you have the option of turning it on or off.

thank you for all your opinions.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum