TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

surlyng.com

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#138909 Report
Allo, it's the first time I post in this section I think. *giggles*

Me and another guy made a website for a band I know. I made every graphics in there and my friend made the animation and the coding. So far it's not done... I'm not even sure if we will keep that banner, but I'd like to have some feedback on what it looks like now...

www.surlyng.com

I have a better resolution version of the banner too

banner

any suggestion will be appreciated!! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#138912 Report
that's quite nice.

Maybe i would have that one photo that drops out from the ceiling or whatever.. i'd have that maybe come in from different sides of the site. But I don't really have anything that bad to say... it's all pretty cool. Good idea, nice execution. keep it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#138988 Report
i really love that site......

i have been asked to do a bands website aswell...... but i am stuckl for ideas.... i was thinking of something in a dark allweyway theme? too played out maybe?

you added a fresh perspective to the alleway sort of site :D

good job
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#138999 Report
that's a nice site...not really my favorite style but hey - if it goes with the music...

umm - you may want to remove the "Swish Movie Index" title

I like the old polaroids idea. I'd like to see it expanded - maybe see more pics or something - the ones "beneath"
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2004#139074 Report
thanks alot for the comments guys, glad you like it... we will do an html version of the website for the dialup users and maybe add a radio with songs of the band and well... ill post back whenever I find time to work more on it. :D

here you go mihai photo

I know the polaroid is overloaded with too much dirt and what not, but it looks ok on the site I think (when resized).

*pssst!! your idea isn't bad supah, ill see what my friend can do about it
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2004#139842 Report
Looks really good man. That style of site fits perfectly with the style of music. I really like the dirty polaroids like mahai said. They really look nice

Nice work man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum