TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Mentor Platform

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138387 Report
I need a critique on the following site im designing

http://www.metalmunky.com/mentor/

Currently im extremely unsatisfied with the bottom but i think once i put some content there it will be better.

Any and all opinions , critique and critisizm is welcome.

Danke!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138391 Report
i think the botom is fine, but you might want to incorporate some of that blue from the top into it so it ties in.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138679 Report
how about aligning it to the right, and getting more room for text?, Other then that it looks awesome, i love the navigation style.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139449 Report
the effort deserves better fonts. in addition, the blue and gray style is slightly cliche. lots of sites have used your exact color scheme in last 2 years. the alignment is off. looks incomplete. like you chopped the left side off.

the mentor platform text is dull font as well.

your detail work on interface is cool. keep going. experiment w/ new colors, alignment and fonts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2004#139493 Report
I think it's a great start.

Suggestions:
- get rid of the "::" at the end of the title
- get rid of the wierd gradient in the middle of the nav area, it makes it look like folded paper
- put something in the huge blue header, something simple and elegant, maybe a faded picture?
- would like to see it with some content in it (www.lipsum.com for all your dummy text needs)
- get rid of the little subtitles on those three options, they don't fit
- vertically center the menu text in each respective button
- in fact, get rid of all the subtitles, and have a fairly descriptive one word for each option and then do a rollover that adds a little description on each button
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2004#139527 Report
I'd leave the buttons the exact same style and color, with that little curve on the left. But you can change that blue to just about anything and it would be an improvement - just cause it'll be more unique.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2004#139841 Report
I think it looks great man. I really like the top part... maybe put some kindof a picture in the background of the blue area. Something with the opacity turned down or something like that. Othe than that I really think it looks great. The bottom is alright, but kindof blan... maybe add something like the top at the bottom to kindof wrap things up.

Nice work though man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum