TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

pixelpeddler - photo library

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138309 Report
A while ago I posted some pics that were going to go in my brand new stock site...well - after plenty of work...the site is almost ready...still in debug mode...but working.

It may work slower - it's the host....I intend to buy hosting for it somewhere...in the very close future. I uploaded some pics but no more because I almost used up the space on my current host. I have about 3 gigabytes worth of photos - they will not all go in the site mainly due to space issues...since it will be a free site I really can't afford that much space. This is why there is no option for people to upload their own photos. I have more than I can use already. Exceptions will be made for really good photos...provided the photographer will offer them to people free as I do with mine. This started out as a photo gallery for my pics but since I have so many of them and since I like to do good deeds :D (*hopes to go to heaven)...it turned out this big...thing

oh yeah - I guess a link would help - link

PS - although it is functional - if you guys want to become members...please wait until it will be on the other hosting (I'll post an update)- the database will be deleted and put back again and it will not save members...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138311 Report
Very cool Mihai. I love the "change background" feature, all of those look pretty good. On the rollovers on the nav, it makes my curstor turn to the text cursor. Don't know if you want that, if it is my fault, or whatever, IMO doesn't look as good.

edit: I love everything else, good job. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138312 Report
On the rollovers on the nav, it makes my curstor turn to the text cursor.

It does? What browser are you using? It doesn't do that for me in IE or Opera
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138313 Report
Mozilla Firebird. The rollovers turn my cursor to the text tool thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138315 Report
oh welll - I'll see what can be done...please guys if you see obvious crap - let me know
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138344 Report
very nice. its 'real estate' and Im not really sure what 'to let' means. 'for lease'? and how could it be free and then you have to ask for a quote?

nice design, though :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138353 Report
thank you for the real estate thing.... - there are a lot of things that need corrected. To let means indeed "to lease" - "for rent" ..stuff like that. And it's free - meaning that no one has bought/rented it yet.

The site is free - I just hope somebody will buy that ad space there...if I got some money from it I could buy a bigger host
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138359 Report
ah ok - it sounded like you said it was free of charge, and then that people were to contact for quotes. does the site validate? are you one to worry about web standards? just asking... (I guess I could check myself, huh? ;))
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138366 Report
well - you do know everything....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138376 Report
That's an excellent site mihai. The mouse over Image Info thing is a fantastic idea.
It looks like you've put an awful lot time into the design devlopment of the website. I'll be signing up for sure :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum