TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My Homepage

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138259 Report
Hi there,

Check out my website and tell me if you have some comments.

http://www.jpkeisala.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138328 Report
Simple, functional, overall pretty good. I like the color scheme, and the bg pattern is pretty nice as patterns go.

For crits:

You could have a little more graphics, especially in the header area.....its very empty. You possibly could move the nav buttons down to fill some of that space and also give some breathing room to the top of the buttons, because they way you have it now....there is a small power struggle between the nav and the edge (top) of the screen.

For tips:

maybe make your logo or address bigger. Also you could play with the "jp's world text". Maybe nice big(!) letters......like use that text as a design element rather than information. A little research on typography, could give some interesting results
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138666 Report
finally a site i really enjoy

gr8 work
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138667 Report
I don't think you need the dropdowns on the about and contact tabs... Just make them clickable... I agree about the graphics... could use a little something bigger or more colorful to focus your eye on.

I really like the text size chooser! Very elegant. I love the way it has that simple slide-out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138685 Report
It looks like every blog template and css 2/3 coloumn layout I have ever seen. On the plus side it is undeniably elegant although as with all these designs tends to lack anything but function.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2004#138691 Report
Thank you very much from your input. I don’t feel my self very strong on design. But I am eager to learn.

Rodder454:
When I was designing layout I left space for graphics but I have been too afraid to put anything on those white areas because I kind of like it how it is. Plain, simple and functional. But yes, I will try to put some more graphics in it to get more personal feeling. I will also try to look different typographical tips.

Deker:
Good point about drop down menu. I will remove them from the about and contact tabs.

thehermit
Yep, it is CSS layout, and damn it was hard to build. But in end I was quite happy I made it that way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138766 Report
I didn’t like that there was so much scrolling involved but when I realize you could jump around from the drop down menu I liked the design a lot better.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum