TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

requiemforadream.com

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138253 Report
I spent about 30 minutes on this site.....I still doubt I saw it all...it's very abstract and makes you think it's a normal site at first...but then things becomes weird and it makes you think something is wrong with your graphics card...but it's a ride well worth it.
It kinda reminded me a bit of the American Beauty movie website done by Fullerene in the way that in both sites, you don't know where you're going next.
Most of the "navigation" actions are done my mouseovers so point your mouse at where you're lookin'.

http://www.RequiemForADream.com/ [WARNING: the sound and music may scare young children]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138254 Report
i think the same design team did them both, at one point I saw there website

cheers,
Michael
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138279 Report
you never seen the movie requiem for a dream? its a great ass movie!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138289 Report
Reminds me of www.donniedarko.com a bit.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138720 Report
never saw a movie or anything. But this SITE IF F*CKING AMAZING
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138787 Report
[QUOTE=phennexion]never saw a movie or anything. But this SITE IF F*CKING AMAZING[/QUOTE]

I know...and i've never seen the movie either but after seeing the site...imma check it out.....
Notice how they also use the music from the movie (which I "acquired" 2 minutes after i left the site) to almost take you on this trippy ride through the story and the concept of the movie....Lovin' it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2004#139939 Report
[QUOTE=TCorp]I know...and i've never seen the movie either but after seeing the site...imma check it out.....
Notice how they also use the music from the movie (which I "acquired" 2 minutes after i left the site) to almost take you on this trippy ride through the story and the concept of the movie....Lovin' it.[/QUOTE]

...saw the movie last night....man...i can't believe this only got ONE Oscar nomination....I guess the subject was too controversial to win anything big...but MAN...what a movie....Excellent stuff. (and the site makes more sense to me now)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2004#139947 Report
[QUOTE=Telemakhos]Reminds me of www.donniedarko.com a bit.[/QUOTE]
made by the same people (hi-res.net)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum