TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

AntiGeeks - Help With School Project

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 11th 2004#137269 Report
Hi all,

I haven't been here in ages, and I've already shown you a design for AntiGeeks (though this was back in August), but since then I've taken the bones of the design and changed it into my portfolio for a school project. The thing is I need other peoples comments and constructive critisms on the site design itself. I need to know whether it works as a portfolio, basically, and what could be done differently if it was to be remade.

Thanks in advance to everyone who posts!

Edit: And now I'm going to add the address! http://www.antigeeks.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2004#137299 Report
Wow that is so...colorful

I like the style ..but...do you think it's good for a webdesign company?
the header may be explained away but the three candy boxes... I think they're a bit much even for a cheerful, cartoony style. I mean don't get me wrong - they look nice enough to eat but when you consider your target audience... you looking to score with 9 year olds?

I do like it though makes me think happy thoughts. But I wouldn't hire you to design my site if I were an uptight, paperpusher....and most clients are...if you want to do it for real money.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2004#137382 Report
That's pretty true, it probably is too colourful for a webdesign company. I don't really expect a random to come along and order something but it was for a school project and I wanted somewhere to send clients to see my past work.

Anyway, many thanks for the feedback it's been a big help!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 13th 2004#137618 Report
It's great for your own personal site to show your work off. I really like it. I love the way green and purple look together. I have a small issue with the type you used for the AntiGeek header. Your whole site is fun and just that one part kills it for me because it seems like it's this random piece that's suppose to appeal to the stick in the mud clients. Keep with your cartoon theme. I think its great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum