TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Page design

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 3rd 2001#11477 Report
check out http://home.no.net/toreler/ksl-test/
Please leave some ratings. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2001#11515 Report
its ok, pretty nice. i like your template you used for your navigation, irc chat, and email system. aswell you have a nice header. my one problem is that it takes SOOOOOOO long to load. and i have cable. it's not that the grahpics are too large in file size causing them to take a while. its the fact that your web hoster is really slow.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2001#11517 Report
It's ok. Nice color scheme. I LOVE blue! It loads slowly for not having that much graphics. You might want a new host. But I've seen a lot of sites with that type of design.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2001#11518 Report
hehe.. i know..
home.no.net are slooooow. :o
soon ksl is buying a web hotel.. so it`s going to run faster.
i started on this page yesterday. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11537 Report
Loving it dude. Just a shame about you web host. Yeah man iam going snowboarding in a couple of weeks. Nice stuff
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11541 Report
Kinda boring. Blue blue blue. It's kinda nice to use more than one color sometimes. Like maybe a Blue blue GREEN. Or a Blue blue YELLOW. See what I mean? And I gave you an 'argh' rating just because you made a poll to 'rate' your 'art'. I'm currently working on having the word 'rate' banned from the forum. And being replaced with **** like a cuss word.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11595 Report
i kinda like it because it's clean and clear. The navigation is ok.
Eventhough blue is a great color, just use it with other colors as Deker told you. Blue blends great with other colors.

lol deker, maybe i know a few other words too:

splashpage and warez
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11600 Report
I thinks its preety cool I like the blue and the snow boarder!!! But I think these design are become all to similar and there is alot of these kind of web pages on the net. But still not bad at all
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum