TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site Make Over for Layinbody

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136168 Report
I redid the layout to my site:

Layinbody.com

I still have to add a few more sections and downloads to my site, but here is the main layout of the site just about. Let me know what you think about it,thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136178 Report
i didn't see your last layout
not bad -- the thing that throws me off are those banners - they are too big and theres two much color going on -- glaring to the eyes ( had to put sunglasses on )

also try making the menu headers a little smaller, and perhaps a mouseover on the menus themselves.. i know it sound old school, but its affective...

just a few suggestions
cheers
heathrowe
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136230 Report
I think it looks alright, but the text in the banners and stuff is kindof messy looking. I dont really know why, but it just looks jagged or something. Other then that I think its alright... a little on the bright side, but not much you can do about the color of the paint on the cars I guess. My only other suggestion would be to make some kind of a footer or something, something along the bottom to kindof rap up the page....

Other then that I think it looks good
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136251 Report
Thanks, yea I got mixed reviews on the banners, but like you said, in the custom truck world,theres alot of paint jobs, so the sites graphics are going to reflect that.

I also did think the show banner pics are a bit too big, I might downsize them a bit. And I think I might add a larger stroke around the lettering , as I myself find them a bit hard to read.

Guess I need to stop working on websites at 2-7 am in the morning :(
But thanks for all the suggestions/compliments and everything!!!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136253 Report
its a bit to in yourface, its like im drowning in loud colors, the nav is a tad pixelated, the main banner is a bit to busy,
all in all nice layout if u just tone the colors down,
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum