TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Creative Store

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136106 Report
use Verdana instead of Arial

Fwa! Arial kicks ass, used properly. (I mean, verdana owns too, but y'know)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136107 Report
Verdana is more readable at smaller sizes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136129 Report
but look at this forum. I dont know why anyone would want font smaller than this, and this is arial and it's lookin nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136132 Report
He's right though. Veranda is much more readable. I prefer arial though....cause veranda is too square. Arial is more fluid...it flows easier than veranda. Read an entire paragraph in veranda and you'll see what I mean lol.

take Shiftstate out of the upper left

yeah....that isnt my fav either. I just wanted it because it wouldnt be a seperate store....it would just be an extension of my site. I could probably put it at the bottom...like an extension of the copyright or something....which would actually work well cause that would free up space to refine the title.

(and the colors are kind of boring)

The grays were used to as a similar style to my main site. Also this design would be "strictly business" so appearance doesnt concern me as much. Originally it was a light orange color....but just didnt look right.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136139 Report
[QUOTE=supahsekzy]but look at this forum. I dont know why anyone would want font smaller than this, and this is arial and it's lookin nice.[/QUOTE]
The font is verdana.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136212 Report
There isn't anything I would change on that layout, great use of space and cool design. Awesome Rodder

Mara
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136213 Report
Really nice. I didnt notice the lack of colors because of the various colorful images all around. You might consider adding some blue or orange, though. Maybe as a link color, or rollover color, or like a light blue for the dots that separate the various posts. I also noticed that the search link doesnt have a divider line after it. Maybe it doesnt need it, though - I cant figure out if they're buttons or just dividers ... the home button would look kinda wierd if they weren't ... anyways - not a big deal. Those were just a couple things that I saw in it. Its really nice, and has the potential to hold a lot of content and be very functional, which is good. Nice job.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2004#136232 Report
Looks really good rodder I like the colors and the simplicity of the entire thing, it will probably make for easy browsing and navigation things like that. My only suggestion would to maybe spice up the text a little. The current stuff is kindof "bla" looking :p

Nice work though man
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum