TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Client site - Need C&C

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 31st 2003#135571 Report
Hey,

I just made this basic layout for a client that sells artistic wood products. Please tell me what you think about the layout, colors, and how well the different elements seem to fit together. Im also having difficulties deciding on the type and placement of the navigation. Any and all comments are appreciated. Thanks

http://acllc.com/wood/index.html
(about 400kb)
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2003#135578 Report
i think it would be better without the wood effect background, its nice and simple,

edit - my bad read mikey read!, i suggest to put the nav on the bottomthe opposite to where u have the title,
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 1st 2004#135611 Report
Nice... really simple, yet eye catching I dont really see anything that I dont like, but like you said... finding a place to put the navigation is going to be tricky. Maybe try it where mikeydude said. That might work out pretty nicely... unless some of your pages have a lot of content, then the navigation will be kindof hard to find if the user has to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. But other then that I think it looks great.

Nice work :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 1st 2004#135623 Report
or he could just have the nav in that set place and an iframe in the middle? then the nav wouldnt have to move
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2004#135735 Report
The background doesn't bother me at all.
I think it fits good in there.
But the lighter wood part?
Just put the navigation on top the white line at the top.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum