TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Yet another ....

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 25th 2003#134859 Report
Ok .. so I got an ify response from my last one so what I've done now am trying a diffrent style. any comments or suggestions?

http://ais.cms.k12.nm.us/~cmerrill/oZ11/
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 25th 2003#134869 Report
Can't see anything that stands out to me as "wrong".
Maybe give 'ozweegovill' the same outline as quicklinks... dunno

Doesn't stand out to me as a personal site though, it looks like everyone else :/
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 25th 2003#134879 Report
Hey, long time since I last posted. Nice site. Good, slick. But the quick links, yes, they are kinda hard to make out. The font is cool nonetheless. Keep going. :p
Merry xmas too =D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2003#135535 Report
Ozweegoville?

Looks good. The "evolution" thing was fun to look at but I'm not sure it's front page material. Or will there be changing content there too? Adding one brighter color to the mix somewhere might help too - right now all these steel blues and grey aren't catching my attention.

-dave
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 1st 2004#135593 Report
Looks good I like the clean simplicity. I would possibly extend the site vertically. Might want to limit font types. GJ
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 1st 2004#135596 Report
I dont dig it.

Nice use of colors, but i think the layout is boring and needs spiffing.

the bottom right font is hard to read.

and why in god's name did you make the copyright KT enterprise thing so flippin huge? same goes for the big version 11.

I think you are giving the wrong things the wrong amount of attention. For example, the site title text is smaller than the text which reads "Home" which probably doesnt even need to be in a gif, you could easily put it as a header to the content in text. like i mentioned before the copyright is way too big, as well as not being done correctly (you need the year number of the production).

That's all I have to say
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum