TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site Sample..

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 21st 2003#134451 Report
Heres the sample, dont pay much attention to the wording, the right side is where the thumbnails will be.
And I just have to resize the middle box.

http://www.kuttingedgegraphix.com/samples/v72.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 22nd 2003#134472 Report
I don't like the banner. It's ugly how its rounded off. If the banner was more squared off or something it would look great with the images you put in it.

In the thumbnail part of the site, you should put some sort of text above the thumbnails explaining they are thumbnails or something ... kinda like a "title" for that part of the site.

I like the navigation, the font you used, the colors, but, it seems a little empty. A little more graphics in your navigation wouldn't hurt much.

Content area is too small.

I like your colors, your idea, and somewhat how you layed it all out. The font is great too. You just need to work on it a little more. Keep it up, dude.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 22nd 2003#134477 Report
Thanks. Well the reason we tried to go for the rounded banner up top was only cause your so used to seeing so many sites with the square headers and whatnot on top.

I will definately do that for the thumbnails about what you suggested.

As far as the content area, do you suggest I make it wider/longer? I didn't want to make much wider cause we aren't putting a ton of stuff in the middle section.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 22nd 2003#134485 Report
Really neat. I like the flow of it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum