TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

textile accessories site....mockup

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 19th 2003#134195 Report
link

These is the second mockup I make for this... I really hope they'll like this one. It's a pants site:D

Tell me your ideas guys...make me rich hihi

* edit= A few more details:

The creepy westminster font is their company logo....has to be there...not my first choice but...(heck it wouldn't even be my last choice)
The pics I used are just placeholders...until I get pics of theirs... - the machine and pants and such... - they manufacture "serious" clothes - don't have their own brand and also do clothes design - industrial design - for uniforms, classic trousers and stuff like that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 19th 2003#134200 Report
I think it looks really good... everything looks good, well thought out and everything.
Perhaps the top navigation could stand out a bit more, like the top of those buttons aren't that visible. For a weird reason or the other that bothers me.

Overall it looks really good, one thing bugs me though... and that is that it didn't really gave me a jeans feeling. I don't know, looked more like a design companies website or something. I don't know anything about that jeans company, so it might work perfectly for them...

Nice stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 19th 2003#134202 Report
Uhh - actually it's not a jeans company - they design clothes for larger markets - they don't sell clothes. They deal with the design of the things, then make the stuff and put on labels of whomever hired them to do the job... For instance they get a contract to make 1000+ pants for a country club...or hotel clercks...they do the design and the pants but they don't have their own brand...

I should have explained ... my bad. If you look at the services you'll see the CAD system stuff - they also do just templates for pants and stuff - industrially.

You're right about the buttons - they do look a bit ethereal lol... They will have a "glow" thing for rollover...and I thought it might suffice...I'll see what the client says - I already sent them the proof....
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 19th 2003#134205 Report
I really like it!
At first I though same as NL about not a usual jeans firm kind of site.
But after you said what it was it could really work.
Somethings that imo could still need some work.
Did you choose the United Group Tex font?
Or does it have to be there?
That font is one of those yes I saw that and it could be downloaded for free kind of fonts.
Too hightech font.
Not that fond of the main logo either.
Could be something much more simple and cleaner.
The buttons could have some kind of shadow or something so they would look more "in" to the layout. Imo they are just put there now.
That was the 3 things I saw :P
But a very nice layout all and all!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 20th 2003#134270 Report
Looks like a great layout to me. I don't think the font for "united group tex" suits the overall layout, the effects on "UGT" don't seem to match the rest of the site either. Keep the cool brackground for 'ugt', just change the font.
Noticed that there's no grey box for 'products/main sections', as there is for 'company history'.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum