TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

oh yeah - the php working and everything

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133439 Report
Little site for my International Studies class going to Cuba. It's a little plain but thats fine - its also a lot of PHP includes and stuff, like the quick links from the presentations or journal entries. Also I got the index.php?id=journals&page=01 working fine, after help from doolittle and marble. Thanks guys. It's very good practice for me.

So what do you think? I hope to completely fill it up with content, but I'll need more pictures/journals/presentations/links from my classmates. Will be an alright piece for my portfolio I think.

http://trhaynes.commscentral.net:8000/cuba2

tom

*edit - oh yeah the homepage isnt complete yet but there wont be much content on that

right now I have the css for the site in hopes that someone can help me with the link styles. I think the light orange from the body links is going on to the visited style of the .navright (navigation) and the .footer (footer) td's. its kinda fücked up... want to help me out?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133447 Report
haah - very orange....matbe get the header to fit the body - at the edges I mean....

nice otherwise - fix the CSS
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133451 Report
I dig it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133454 Report
Nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133460 Report
wow, you placed that cuba damn perfect hahaha

you have really improved since when you first got here :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133516 Report
i really like that site, Nice design, You got the content management just right,

With the CSS;

The only thing i can think of is that when you defined the style that should be used for the links, you put the .body style instead of the .navright ??? that maybe whats wrong

The links look okay as they are though
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133565 Report
Thanks guys.

mihai - What do you mean about the content fitting the edges with the header? You want the content to be the same width as the header?

lazyroll - The CSS is on the site so thats obviously not what I did wrong. I guess I'll post at CSS-creator forums - maybe somebody can help. I think its just a glitch - like maybe if I change around the arrangement or something it will work. Or perhaps its a browser thing. I dunno.

Thanks guys - it is very orange but I like it. Got the color scheme idea from a site I visited a long time ago - the applied arts magazine site. I'm going to go check it out and see how closely the colors resemble each other.

*runs off*
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum