TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

OzweegoVille

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 12th 2003#132967 Report
Hello again ... I came up with this layout in about a half hour. Using components of other OzweegoVilles but using a diffrent model as well as diffrent colors. I like the colors ... errr ... or is that just me? As for the layout does anybody have positive or negative comments? If so post them please! I'm curious to see if this layout template is pursuable ...

http://ais.cms.k12.nm.us/~cmerrill/oZ10/
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133458 Report
The yellow gives it a plastic-look, but it's pretty good. I don't know why this stuck out, but I like the way the "portfolio" in 'ozweegeoville's portfolio' is tilted.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2003#133471 Report
Not digging it too much... don't know what it really is that I don't like.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2003#134017 Report
Ok ... now that I've added content will anybody give some feedback now?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2003#134019 Report
i like the layout so far. the only thing that bothers me are those black lines on the right side. probably because they're blurred, which for one doesn't go with any of the other elements and they overpower the logo right above them. i would almost say get rid of them. the only link that worked for me was downloads and when i clicked on it the whole site went out of whack on that page. might want to double check that. and on the little site examples that you have on the home page, i actually like ex 4 and 5 much more than the layout that you're using right now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2003#134021 Report
Sorry ... I forgot to elaborate on that ... only the main page is working right now ... the reason why I have them as links with no pages connected is to show the rollover effects ... the downloads page will soon have my games that I've made in java as well as other neat things, my tutorials will have all sorts of tutorials that I've created over the past few years ... etc ....

thanks for the comment
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2003#134053 Report
i looked at your site again today in opera and it seems to be having some allignment problems with the logo on the right not matching the backgrounds stripes. once again, i think those heavy black lines on the right are the weakest part of the design. oh, and you don't need to link to a blank page just to demonstrate a rollover. just make your link a #, you'll still get the effect, it just won't take you anywhere.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2003#134058 Report
I like it overall, but aside from what's already been mentioned, the layer style on the header text needs to go. The rest of the design looks really vectorey and clean, but the gradiated text doesnt look quite right. I think it'd look better if you just had really crisp, sharp text. Also...

Come on chrisz0rz. You can do better than that.

Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 18th 2003#134099 Report
Very bright yellow. Kind of hurts, I probably wouldn't use it.

Also, definitely crisp text would help.

also i'd like to comment on this:

Come on chrisz0rz. You can do better than that.

I disagree. Sometimes I often find myself looking at sites that I don't like just because I don't like it. I guess it might be an aura, or just a feeling that I get. There's no reason behind it, it's just that I dont like it.

I think it's a fine opinion. But just don't forget, there will always be some people who don't like your site. You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people all the time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 19th 2003#134149 Report
Hehe .. I disagree with that supahsekzy, yes it's an opinion but I beileve SOMETHING about anything could cause you to like it or dislike it but again ... just an opinion
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum