TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Header Design For my site .......

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11125 Report
hey guy's,
i havent posted here in a while but i really want some tips on how to maybe improve this design i made for my site.I'm defenitly thinking about using frames.(just onepage split in two) anyway, theres not much to rate but its the basic layout.

**notice that theres no geocities popup banner,e-mail me and ill explain how its done.there are a lot of codes that remove the banner but they find out and fix it.
*you might have to cut and paste
www.geocities.com/shanegramling
that should do it!
Thanks!
Shane Gramling
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11131 Report
PRETTY NICE, WOULD LOOK A LITTLE BETTER IF THE TEXT WAS SHARPER
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11135 Report
thanks for responding
if I make the text any sharper than it is, it will become very pixelated if you know what i mean.
thanks
shane
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11138 Report
i like the way when you click a link,a little > appears next to it to indicate what page your on,ive not seen that done before,good work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11141 Report
Add a differnt contrast/blend to each sub title.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11165 Report
remove the other words from it - the grey ones. they don't fit in there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11184 Report
Originally posted by decta
remove the other words from it - the grey ones. they don't fit in there.

I was thinking the same thing, the blended text on the background is sort of distracting and my eyes looked at them first instead of the actual title of your design company which I think should stand out a little more. I like the GS font and how you coloured it purple and orange. nicely done
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11188 Report
Originally posted by Mr Danforth

...the blended text on the background is sort of distracting and my eyes looked at them first instead of the actual ...

he is so right - that's how I also felt and I wasn't able to express it but this is right what he says.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11192 Report
Yea, the background text is kinda distracting. If you want to keep it, make it a little darker maybe. Overall pretty nice. I like the arrow thingy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11193 Report
ok, i fixed the transparent text and made the company name bigger. Thanks for that tip guys.
to innovision= what do you mean when you say "Add a differnt contrast/blend to each sub title." do you have an example I can see? thanks 4 responding! any more comments?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum