TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Cocophonous...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 2nd 2001#11276 Report
cool, i see what you were goin for in the new one, i like the idea...maybe if u just make the second face a little bigger
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2001#11556 Report
Ok first of all CHILL OUT, dont think we hate you just because we dont post on something, I mean sometimes I post stuff and no one EVER responds, and sometimes I have 3 pages of responses just depends on how interesting your post it, dont take it personally.

Also just want to say.... GOOD LORD! That image took me 5 hours to actually see because im on a STUPID 56k modem and on a crappy comp. (BTW Not my comp, its friends)

And the image itself is pretty boring, but its cool at the same time, it justs is missing something....

(5 hours later....)

OOOOH I FINALLY see the second image, it looks pretty weird how you added the faces, and one of then have just one eye, fix that but I like the idea of it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2001#11780 Report
thanx...yea the faces are weird, and it is boring, but i can't quite figure out what to add of that sort
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11922 Report
..... Ok dont listen to what I said before, I was REALLY tired and I didnt know what I was saying....

So anyways I actually like it, just add that other eye and it will be cool. Oh and the image took me 2 seconds on my comp :p

Good job! I could not do that!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11961 Report
K umm, yeah man. I like the fluresent colours in the waves it looks cool. LIke the colours, good good. DOnt know about the font isnt to clear but sweet. NIce stuff man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum