TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Website banner

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11069 Report
Hey this the banner for my site im making with my friend. Tell me what you think.

fosheezee
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11071 Report
nicely done redrope. i like the grid effect. and it could be really nice but i have a few suggestions.

first of all you have a few too many circles in there.

and second of all i am confused about the name of the design company. is that riner, ainea, what is it???? the font is sort of unclear as to what it is suppose to say.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11072 Report
Thanks for the feedback. Its Riner. That font is kinda hard to tell letters which is a little problem but I may keep it or may change it. We'll see. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11074 Report
alright, well just thought i'd let you know. but if you had it say Riner Design on the top of the site in the title bar I guess people would get it. or if you fixed it, either way. nice work though :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11108 Report
I gotta agree with Danforth. Give the font serious thought. I took a lot of critique on font in the image I posted recently, but I didn't mind, it was just for fun. If you're making a "business" identity, it need to be clear and concise. If you dig the font, tie the R into a logo or background it, or play with it elsewhere.

Otherwise I really like the design!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11115 Report
i like it. Real nice design. Nice and clean. ONly one thing, the font at the top is kinda hard to read. If you coudl change the font ot make it more readable it would be great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum