TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Check it please

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 6th 2003#132062 Report
Hi everyone.

Can you please check my site

Click here
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2003#132064 Report
You need to work on the organization of the materials.

And the two huge gradient bars on the left and right are crap.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2003#132068 Report
Don't know why, but I am not really liking it. :( Sorry man, only thing I do like is your rollover buttons.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2003#132077 Report
is this type of layout a big new trend now or what. it just doesn't appeal to me anymore since i see it on too many sites now, specially here on the forum. oh, and the fat gradients are, blah....
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 6th 2003#132083 Report
i dont know wether this is hypocritical of me ....

but i dont mind those big fat gradients on the side bars... however!!! keep the gradients to a minimum.... try bevel and emboss... but dont use both gradients and bevles on the same site
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2003#132189 Report
Im not a fan of the huge columns either. I do like the feel of the site, its together enough for me. Get rid of those columns!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2003#132194 Report
otherthan the gradients, you should do something to make that title and logo stand out. i dont know why8 they have to be plain black against a gray gradient, it's really boring.

the same kind of goes for the rest of the site. it's all monochrome of black, where's the color? it's kind of boring. I mean, it's clean, but still boring. It could use some eyecandy, something that will catch someone's eye rather than allow it to loll all over the place like with this site.

also your separaters look kind of bad (the double gradient bars that say "welcome", "news," etc.) and I don't see the point of having a copy of the title bar at the bottom. makes no sense.

needs work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2003#132203 Report
I don't know why you have the title bar at the bottom, either. And if you take all the gradient bars you have (horizontal and vertical) and make them skinnier, I think they'll look better.

I dont know why you put the awards buttons on the frontpage - nobody is going to vote for your site before seeing it. And don't put a linkexchange on the frontpage - you want people to go away before seeing your site?

I also think that its kinda black and white but I really shouldnt be talking as my site is similar in that respect. Its good that youre into the gradients, though - it took me a while to figure them out. Keep practicing.

I dont know where everybody gets the affiliates script that makes all the links have low contrast until you mouseover. I really dont like it and dont understand what the point is - I cant even read the text - and Im not going to mouseover each one for 5 seconds so that I can. Sorry

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 7th 2003#132208 Report
My thing is everything is do damn big! The bars are pretty big, and the heading in the middle of the page are a lot larger than they need to be... I'm just obsessed with small neat, concise things =]
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum