TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The other one which i did

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 4th 2003#131848 Report
Now i know you hate it when it doesnt work!! but.... it seems i am producing pants designs at the moment and so i didnt codse it all just in case you all said there was heaps to be done to it or i just needed to redo it all...... so ......

This is my second choice

looking back.... a day?!?!!? i can see how stupid that other site really was... sounds like im just going with the crowd........ but pink !! Am i real?!!? dont think so

anyways

heres the other idea which i was working on

Hope you like it better than the last one. i am running out of ideas

Marc

i also want to add... there will be copyright and affiliates etc in the bottom bar with the gradient in it.... and that those ++ will be some sort of rollover buttons... but im not sure what image to use at the moment
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2003#131862 Report
plain....
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2003#131868 Report
I think its fugly :D Sorry =[
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2003#131870 Report
I'm not sure if I really like the header that much. It's missing something ... a logo maybe ... or something to just bring "flare" into your site. I don't think grey is that great of a color for the "Pixelated" type ... especially with the hue of blue you have for your background.

I like the placement of the navigation though, and the size of the type fits the site well. The only problem, is that it's a little too plain. Maybe put some kind of dividing line in between each section link.

The color font in your content area has to go. I can barely read it.

Good job tho. With some work I could see this site being pretty nice. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2003#131871 Report
thankyou.... defacto.... pleasse stop saying fugly. that word gets on my schnizzle o chrizzle
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2003#131872 Report
i will try and come up witha logo and the stuff that you said
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2003#131873 Report
I don't like it. Sorry...

I think it's messy. All those lines makes my eyes hurt. Yup I'm sensitive ;)

I don't like the colors either. They don't match IMO. That's a werid color for your content... change it.

And Tele/email info has got to go. Maybe put it somewhere else and change the color and size.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2003#131884 Report
well, i think it's starting to look better than the thing i saw yesterday. but come on man, gray on light blue? u should really try looking at some good sites out there and sampling their colors to see what works best. oh, and the layout is still too borring. tell u what, do another one, experiment with colors, maybe use some immagry, and most important spend no less than 25 hours on it and then show it to us again.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2003#131906 Report
It does not have anything special... to much plain.

You miss something important in your design... the idea.

Get a good idea first.. something special, and only once you got you idea you should start working in Photoshop...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum