TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

MJ- photography

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 30th 2003#131122 Report
http://mj.prolayouts.net/

not entirly finished got some tweaks, but while your there take a look at the pics, to get back to the homepage click mjphotography on the side , this is only a temporary one, i have to fix the res and the alignment, the border etc. . . but gimmie some crit, lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 30th 2003#131127 Report
You really need to work on your spelling and grammar. Nobody is going to read more than two sentences if they keep seeing errors like that. And why dont you make the text html? Thats what the web is for - so people can copy and paste, etc. Also makes for _much_ easier editing. What you do now looks pretty silly.

Get some different images for thumbnails - don't just change the height and width - can't you tell how bad that looks? They'll load much faster, too, if they're smaller.

The layout isn't bad, but its obvious that you used Photoshop to write the code for you. And why are you using CSS? Your source code looks pretty silly. Why would you have defined text size and everything...? There is no text!

I think you have some artistic talent, but when it comes to coding sites, you really need to brush up on the basics. Know what I mean?

tom

--oh and get rid of that little guy in your sig - its stupid
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 30th 2003#131131 Report
the text is just me i said that i type n thats that, that website is the lil one so i have somewhere to put my stuff, and as for the coding, yes i suck i no, coding is not my strong point as u so strongly said ;) , the nxt design will be better ill spell check it all aswell, and yeh the thumbs i noticed that , thnx for the crit

any comment on the actual picS? lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 30th 2003#131205 Report
Nice ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 1st 2003#131234 Report
So you make a new site every time to have a news update? You aren't able to spell-check this one and change it? I really dislike bad grammar and spelling mistakes - sorry.

The pictures are good, but the presentation could definately be better. This is not my impression of a "simple site" - but if it's yours, then thats OK.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2003#131502 Report
Hmmm....I like the layout but everybody already mentioned what I'm going to say. Keep up the good work!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 3rd 2003#131661 Report
The grammar SUCKS..

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 3rd 2003#131707 Report
oh i love it feels so calm nice layout and good luckwith the site
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum