TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A real event flyer!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11110 Report
First I was gonna critique for too busy a background... but WOW, you make it work, man. Once my eyes stopped spinning, the content stands up. Then my eyes rushed back to the candy!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2001#11112 Report
Whats the name of the "vision" font?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 22nd 2006#175692 Report
:eek: He "Disposition\\\Andrew" DID NOT MAKE ANY FLYERS FOR Pi Production ever!!! Not THIS flyer "VISIONS" or any other. Mahyar "friendly moon" made this flyer for us. He is my Partner in "Pi Production" and he designs almost all our flyers along w/ all the flyers for Taz Records, O.T.E. and many more companies in the Pacific NW. \\\Andrew can contact us anytime @ myspace.com/piproduction or email me through this. If you like this flyer contact Mahyar @ our myspace link.
Peace,
Christian

PS: SHAME ON YOU:(

If you look at the flyer I'm sure you'll find his "friendly moon" logo hidden some where on it. I don't have the flyer in front of me or I'd tell you where to find it. But this was a party that "Pi" was invold w/. "VISIONS" "1" in Seattle @ NAF.
But not "Visions 2" in bellingham except Mahyar did make the flyer for it also and we had some talent there. But "VISIONS 2" was John's "O.T.E." party completely.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum