TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

AirForceSecurityPolice site....

Page: 1 2 Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129007 Report
This is the biggest client I had so far... AFSPA - air force security police association...

yeah - the guys you see in Stargate - or near Airfoce1...with the big guns...the ones with the eagle on their chests

their current site really sucks so they needed a new one. I made it hihi.

the site is not completed yet - it's kinda huge - they have stuff to sell, membership, every section is updatable - custom admin interface, photo and video galleries, sections of the site are closed to the general public, a forum which had to be skinned and so on and so on...

it's not ready yet - the php parts still need adjusting and tweaking and the admin is only half done but the navigation and html code is ready....

you can see it here

or on their new domain - afspaonline - I didn't upload a whole lot on their domain yet...

hope you guys like it
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129008 Report
i like it...... not too simple not too difficult... good job buddy
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129016 Report
Make sure to take out that John Doe comment on the members page. And change the title to Members, not memorabilia. :D Not a bad piece of work - way to go.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129020 Report
the Jon Doe thing - they will write their own texts - those are just fillers...every section is updatable.

thanks for the memorabilia title...I missed it

This is for lazyroll - pleast stop posting meaningless stuff. I looked at the post date - you posted 3 minutes after me. How could you see something? Did you read my post, go to the link, saw the intro which is 1.5 mins (let's say you skipped it), visited the site and decided it's not too difficult or not too simple and posted your own - all in 3 minutes time?
if you take into account that the script does not measure seconds - only minutes...it's more like 2 minutes after me - wow you're a real superman... with a T1 connexion
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129028 Report
Very nice...
The intro could go a bit faster...now it's like frame for frame...?

I like the colors in the site...A bit unusual colors...not many sites have that...
Everything else is reallt great but the logo seems a bit off somehow...Not much but a little and the AIR FORCE SECURITY...Ain't the best font...

Love it
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129031 Report
not my fault - I didn't touch the logo ...or the font - I got'em like that
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129034 Report
Yeah, the intro animation is slow and the font "Air Force Security ...." across the top of the page is more suited for a gaming site than this. Use a heavy serif font for that, it will give it a more professional look. Also the header is a little wierd because it looks like part of the lines across the top in the background pattern. Maybe add a drop shadow or try and contrast the patters a bit more.

Other than that, good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129045 Report
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Telemakhos
[B...Also the header is a little wierd because it looks like part of the lines across the top in the background pattern. Maybe add a drop shadow or try and contrast the patters a bit more.
[/B][/QUOTE]

why is that weird? It is made to be part of the lines...

as for the font - as I said before - I can't touch that
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129048 Report
Oh, IMO, it would look better if the header contrasted a bit with the bg line.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 15th 2003#129051 Report
Originally posted by mihai
This is for lazyroll - pleast stop posting meaningless stuff. I looked at the post date - you posted 3 minutes after me. How could you see something? Did you read my post, go to the link, saw the intro which is 1.5 mins (let's say you skipped it), visited the site and decided it's not too difficult or not too simple and posted your own - all in 3 minutes time?
if you take into account that the script does not measure seconds - only minutes...it's more like 2 minutes after me - wow you're a real superman... with a T1 connexion

I agree. And I've said it before. Please try to be a little more productive and less meaningless with your posts. We all try to be very mature here and sometimes there are people that cannot do so. Try to do the same, please.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum