TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Fifa2004 Site

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 13th 2003#128737 Report
Hey guys i just made a simpel fifa2004 community site, its only the layout so no links has bean added and so. But i just wantet to show it and maybe get some feedback. Is there someting i should remove or add?

http://www.conraddesign.org/sida/

THANKS!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 13th 2003#128739 Report
it looks kind of plain for a community site, I'd take what you've already created, and center it. Then create some sort of menu to the left (remove the one on the "main page") then add some interactive features on the right like member login/signup a poll.

The general thing you've to remember when creating a community is to make it interactive let them be heard. so they aren't just coming once.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 13th 2003#128740 Report
Nah, the only comment I have would be to move things up a bit...I'm on 1024x768 and if I scroll it up so the upper edge is aligned with the browser top, I see the hole big square, but as it is now, a bit down, it gets cut in half...

Could/would you consider making the upper "menu" rectangle a bit thinner and the font a bit smaller or even creating some, I don't know...navbuttons instead of the menuchoices you got now, I would like that a lot more aswell...

Other than that it's a good, fast and prolly functionable site...

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 13th 2003#128748 Report
It's pretty good!
I think a forum or communtiy should really be simple!
Yeah as Patteman said...
The whole site should be a bit more up...
And those "add to favorites" and "set site as homepage" should not be there imo...
If they want to do it, people can do it themself...no need to point that out that big...
The navigation text could be a bit more smaller...not much but just a bit..

2 more things...
The hall of fame should you work on a bit more...
I mean the text...it's just put there now and it doesn't fit in there...Better font and a bit smaller could be okey..
And then the images at the bottom, their shadows should not be black...a dark gray would be better and maybe a bit blurred...not sure...
Well these are some things that popped in my head
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum