TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new layout

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 12th 2003#128584 Report
Please take a look at a new layout I am working on. I would like to know what you guys think I should change/add to it. Just need some guidance right now, I'm sort of stuck :\.

http://www.ganoff.com/m0rph/layout_morphdesign.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2003#128586 Report
its a bit grey dosent have any color [because technicaly grey is a shade] theres no main feature of the site, it may be differnt with content but i wouldnt go "yippie" about it, try encorporating color into the design and think up a logo ,
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2003#128591 Report
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mikeydude[uk] [/i]
[B]its a bit grey dosent have any color [because technicaly grey is a shade] theres no main feature of the site, it may be differnt with content but i wouldnt go "yippie" about it, try encorporating color into the design and think up a logo , [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks for the C & C, I have been making layouts for a while and haven't found a good color, so i keep making grey :\. I guess I'll just have to experiment a little.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2003#128593 Report
well think wats ur fav color , and wen u no your favorite color, decide wether u want it a light shade or dark, if ur haveing a dark main shade u want some white in, if ur having lime green u want some black in the site, give it time, dosent matter if u change your mind, u want the site perfect
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2003#128604 Report
Well, I was just messin around with colors (mind you I hardly ever use colors :\).

http://www.ganoff.com/m0rph/morphdesign_blue.jpg

Please give constructive criticism.

...ugh, I think I need to start over :\
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2003#128630 Report
no actually thats quiet nice

get rid of that glow on the text thou, bad, considering i just said add color u did pretty well good job, u still need to fill it with content to convince me thou, lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2003#128640 Report
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mikeydude[uk] [/i]
no actually thats quiet nice

get rid of that glow on the text thou, bad, considering i just said add color u did pretty well good job, u still need to fill it with content to convince me thou, lol
[/QUOTE]

well, since I lost alot of my work due to my web host shutting down without notice along with me formatting w/o backing it up... I don't have much to put on the portfolio page yet. heh. I wasn't too proud of my previous work anyway, but it's always good to have everything...
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 13th 2003#128770 Report
i like the blue wone but i dislike the bricks texture
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum