TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

NettSpill new site i designed

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 10th 2003#132684 Report
theMayor: well man what do I need swish for when Ì can make almost evrything I want in flash? flash is much better then swish cuz you can draw evrything much better and make the effects run faste. I tried the old version of swish but I hated it cuz it was so difficult to draw things and effects I wanted in it. Flash mx is much better. Swish is just for those who dont know flash that much. I dont know of any expert firms that use swish, do you?

lazyroll: yeah I was thinking of changing it and adding some ps to the background to make it all look more pro.

I was going for the simple look cuz I just want to present games to people.

Doolittle: If you liked that and would like to see something nice in flash holla at me in 3-5weeks and I will show you mine new flash site that I have just started making, its going to much better then my curent site: http://home.halden.net/mellowlab/site/splash.htm

I can make the site much nicer but I want it to keep it simple and easy to navigate.

PS: swish can kiss my ass. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2003#132985 Report
Nice to se another Norwegian fellow here!

I liked the design to, but I do agree that the flash is a little uneccesary. Nice tro practice a little tho ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2003#132988 Report
Nice
Said that before too...i think.
Well for once I don't mind the flash, because:
The site is about online gaming and you will still need flash to play those games!
So if you don't have the flash plug installed you shuoldn't be on that site either :P
two things I would change one the site.
The text on the right should be text and not a .jpg.
If it would have to be a image make it a .gif and anti alias the font.
It makes me feel like I would be a bit drunk when I see that text.
The second thing is that I don't think that the games should come in a frame with a scroll like that.
I would just make it go down as long as it needed to go.
Just my 9 cents.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2003#132990 Report
3jorn: well thats one reason i made it in flash, if you cant see the banner you have nothing there to do.

I will fix the fonts on the right tomorow or something.

rai9Z! : sorry to dissapoint you but im not norwegion, i come from Bosnia & Hercegovina but I have learned flash bymyself here in norway. been in this country for 10years now. :P just to let you know. im glad you liked the design, i tried to keep it all simple and clean.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum