TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

skateboard website

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10771 Report
hey guys i finally got my final design uploaded for that webpage...tell me what ya think
its not done and barely has any content or real pictures, but the design is there and thats all that matters

http://www.envy.nu/firebrand/newsite/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10778 Report
looks really good...if i were you i would throw as many compositional skateboard images you can fit into colleagues and all parts of the site as i could....

Don't forget the site still has to be tasteful after the images are inserted...You have to decide what to do from this point on...

It jus needs more images then it will be perfect!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10779 Report
whoa, i really like it. the top logo is pretty nice and the navigation system is really cool. nice job outbreak :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10793 Report
thanks a lot guys, and i totally agree sybersnake -- as soon as my client gets me more pictures ill try and tastefully throw em in wherever i can

thanks guys :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10816 Report
I don't know if it matters, but I get a 404 window when I click on the "links" button. It shows the links in the frame, but a new window opens up 404. I'm using IE 5+ on a Mac.

otherwise, the site looks amazing! My only suggestion is maybe using a softer orange(or whatever) color for the main background. If you can do that and keep the text frame with it's white background... I just think the main white background is a bit bright.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10818 Report
Ok heres the deal...we all know a how cool Iframes are!! Right?
They are the best added code in a while...well only 4x or higher browsers support IFRAMES. Although i have found many versions of IE 5.0 that supports iframes but only makes it like 50px high.

heads-up many people will have this prob.. i don't but i'm not everybody else...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10823 Report
Nice man your site is Phat. I like it. BUt umm some pictures on the side aren't working. But everything else is perfect for the topic. Very awesome design.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10850 Report
yeah, i've found that problem a lot too sybersnake. but that was with my old browser. now that i'm on 5.5 everything is looking nice :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10871 Report
What you have so far is good, but you should but the text into an iframe and make your own graphics for a scrollbar. I don't like the 'in the box' feel it has. It's too confined.

The colours and contrasts are great, even the ratio.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2001#10891 Report
Looks nice. Good colors. Great font. I really like that you put whitespace around the body text. That's my favorite part. The only thing I would really suggest is to add a little line spacing to the body text. It's a little close together for that tiny font. I don't think an iFrame would work too well. Especially since it's a business site. You would cut out a lot of people. Plus I just hate those things anyway. So I guess it's a personal choice. Don't go too crazy with the skateboard pictures. Don't put them there unless they serve some sort of purpose. It's just more to download, and peopld already know it's a skateboard site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum