TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

girls mess with your head

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10704 Report
hey ive been kind of having girl issues lately.... god bless high school... and a quote from a song kind of inspired me to do this.... check it out, im pretty proud of this.... but tell me what YOU think

Click Here
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10716 Report
looks pretty nice, though an image totally composed out of all red is sort of plain. I like the font you choce for the T button but what is it that the T button actually stands for? It's as though it's just there to be there....

aswell the button in the topleft is a bit dented on the very right of it and it doesn't look exactly perfect. well nice work, poem is pretty cool :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10721 Report
the T is for Tripoli, and i realize there is somewhat of a dent in the circle, but i cant take it out, cause i dont like things to be "perfect," cause in life, nothing is perfect, and i kind of like my art to be a visual aide for my life.... and just for everyones knowhow, that isnt a poem, its a quote from a song by dashboard confessionals, i listen to alot of music, particularly punk, emo, and hardcore, and it influences me in almost everything i do, whether its skating, snowboarding, art, or anything else... music is a big part of my life.

music, is all i need, its everything to me - jericho
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10728 Report
Very simple man. I like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10730 Report
it looks ok
but I like your sig much better
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10759 Report
Very nice T,
It's nice to see a sensitive artist type out there like myself...Take it from me, Girls SUCK.......
Girls wanna be treated like crap......It's true....I never was too lucky with relationships because I was always trying to be too nice......It never seemed to work.....(Maybe I should've been a lumberjack instead of an artist)....

Hang in there!

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum