TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

smirk

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 29th 2003#126926 Report
got to make a interface for college, heres todays attempt..

what needs:
-changing
-taking out
-adding
etc:

honest feedback plz

http://www33.brinkster.com/motionsickness/smirk.html

-aks
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 29th 2003#126931 Report
thats cool man....... i dont know whats up with the thing on top of the frame but hyen that cool
i assume there will be content in that big box?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 29th 2003#126934 Report
yeah content in the box, and thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 1st 2003#127390 Report
hey, nise design! but i would recomend http://www.portland.co.uk for your free hosting, they dont give you any banners or links or popups, really good. I think the only thing that spoils it is the ads down the side of the page.

great work tho :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 1st 2003#127406 Report
they dont give you any banners or links or popups, really good. I think the only thing that spoils it is the ads

what an oxymoron haha

btw i use fateback.com ... free and no ads :P

anyway yeah, I think it's nice. it's got a touch of trendwhoreyness to it, but that's nice. Could use some more color, but it's nice as is.. nothing sharply contrasting, nice and mellow, thats good stuff.

Only thing i could say is to make it less bland. kinda on the boring side.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2003#127412 Report
Originally posted by supahsekzy
what an oxymoron haha

bud be nice to the newbs :rolleyes:

edit: > :

haha i skimmed it the irony!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2003#127420 Report
mikey lmao look up the word! haha
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2003#127427 Report
thanks for the comments, ill work on some more oclour.. what do you recomend with making it a less bland?

also yeah brinkster sucks, using it for storage at moment, hoping to buy a supanames account very soon

www.aksone.com so shud be better =)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2003#127428 Report
crits:

1) Your graphic.....it doesnt contrast enough with the background color. You dont want your layout to get "lost".

2) The text on the bottom is is very distracting and from the looks of it.....serves no real aesthetic purpose

3) the black "blotch" at the bottom.....is the exact same way as what i said in #2

4) your overall design is weighted to the right. You kinda need to balance it out (maybe with enough content in the box this might happen)

5) your navigation is hidden. It blends in with all the other heavy/dark elements at the bottom. Suggestion....align the navigation to the corner of the box thats facing you (that one in the center).
If you really wanna be unique......you could even change the perspective of the text so it stays parallel with the box and then have those small black rectangles on the other side of the corner...with their perspective following the other angle.

otherwise its a nice start. colors good too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2003#127440 Report
If you really wanna be unique......you could even change the perspective of the text so it stays parallel with the box and then have those small black rectangles on the other side of the corner...with their perspective following the other angle.

going to do that, cheerz for the idea man, like that alot.

will post when i have it done
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum