TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Layout comments

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10463 Report
please everyone I would like to here your comments and suggestions on this layout . . . I am doing it for a garage that hooks up and fixes cars, its just a layout, tell me what you like and dislike . . oh yeah since its just a preview, ignore the pop ups, and just look at the main site . . ..

Mass Body Works
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10465 Report
Nice pic at the top, but it is to big and takes too long to load. Nothing that a good bit of optimization cant fix. I like the colour scheme. And i think when all the content is on there it will al come together
nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10467 Report
the header and footer are way too overbearing. Also, what are with all the angles and stuff. The links dont really mean anything, do they? If not, make them smaller, as they are way too big. Otherwise, I like the color combinations, but I think it needs some work. Just giving you my opinion. L8r
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10473 Report
That is ecactly what i thought about the buttons wasnt to sure if i was right. I like the top header but not the bottom, but on the top one jsut have a straight bottom edge and dont beval it just have a 1 pixel border you will find you like it more and it will fit in with the site more to.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10494 Report
Nice colors, the little logo thing is nice. But like the others said, all of the graphics are just way too big. Are you trying to show people the cars, and the information on the company, or your graphic work? Just reduce everything about about 3/4, and you will be doing good. Also, I would make the content 'window' bigger. You have all those huge graphics, then a little tiny info box.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10521 Report
the logo is really nice in how you blended the car into it.

the navigation system is pretty nice aswell. the logo text goes with it so it looks really nice. good job :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10649 Report
i guess i have lots of work to do, in the banners i needed to express the fact that its a car site, the guy im making it for wanted cars to be a big part of the site, soo . .. and im gonna work on the buttons, maybe do something along the lines of putting them at the top or the page as little squares. The logo in the bottom right hand corner has to be there cause the guy wants his garage logo on there, so i needed to put it somewhere on the site, thats why it doesn't really match. Also i needed to make everything big because once the different parts of the site are up there is going to be big pictures of the cars the guy wants on there, and we will also have more stuff going, so thats why the banners on top and bottom are so big, and i might take Ps6's advice and not bevel the banners, and just put a border around it-thanks man. This site was just a rough draft i guess you could say, i wanted to throw something together first, and see what people said, thanks everyone . . . anything else to tell me just post it and ill be thankful . .. Later
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10651 Report
Sweet. i get what your saying. that is kinda what i am doing with my site. Maybe if you used a big picture of a car faded into the background and stuff like that might plz your boss. Keep up the good work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum