TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Design, in the coding-up stage :D Deker! Need your comments!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10386 Report
Okay, this is the coded up version of the design I submitted a few days ago...

WHat ya reckon so far? :D

http://www.s3k.co.uk

Also... Deker.. in response to your email you sent me the other day... my replies are being bounced :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10387 Report
Looks like it's really coming together there, Steve. I like the new background. It's a lot of green, but somehow not too much green. Excellent.

Sorry about the e-mail bouncing. Don't know what could be the trouble. Try any of these addresses:

[email]derek@openfridge.com[/email]
[email]d@undergradscentral.com[/email]
[email]derose@bellsouth.net[/email]
[email]d@onceagainmusic.com[/email]
[email]derek@webteksites.com[/email]

If none of those work, then I guess it just wasn't meant to be.... I tried to get on your ICQ thing too. Guess you don't use it that much.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10393 Report
Very smooth. Its got lots of green, but yeah, it seems to flow nicely. Couple things.

You might try either enlarging the font, or adding an option to allow users to enlarge the font a bit. Since you are trying to attract clients, you might want them to read without squinting.

I commend you on the nice layout though. Post again when get more done, I like to see sites like this.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10396 Report
I love it man. it is really clean. And i love the green it is cool. Then snowboarder is cool. That overall effect is great, good stuff man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10439 Report
I like it alot! Very cool how you made it thin and the sides wider. Very original. I also like how you added the snowboader. Great font and everything! Its just great all around! Good job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10710 Report
Mice site, its coming along, however i am not to sure of the green background, seems off, also you might want to check the buttons cause when u minimize the window they look a little messed. Also the font thing to needs looking at.

nice wotk though

-ali:D :D :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10712 Report
woah big step up from what i saw the other day... i like it... alot
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10777 Report
Ali,

Green background = ya personal preference..

The font thing.. it's your browser mate.. update it, I had the same problem with the discounts site... and that is also the problem with the fonts.. noone but you is having these problems, not in Netscape, Opera or anything.. it's your browser version.

Also, have you got your gamma set correctly? the colours are fine here, and that's on both monitors.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10838 Report
Not wrong with me gamma, after all its your PC,, just try minimizing it in IE 5/5.5 then using the sizer bit at the bottom right corner what how the buttons act irratic, don't know why it does that might just be a IE fault.

-ali
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2001#10840 Report
great, sept its too skinny for my liking
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum