TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pixelated Designs

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124263 Report
Check out my design site.... Just completed my first paid job aswell......... WONGAAAAAAAAA

C & C please
http://www.eccentrix.com/members/pixelated
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124265 Report
hmm the logo is a bit well naff, sorry to say but u need to work on that . . . .

i also noticed that ur banner at the top its cut [the black pixel border i meen] you may wana fix it

but hey those are just the comments that should be improved , for a first try u'r doing very well
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124271 Report
I must agree about the logo...needs some work. You might want to move the text box up a little as well, but with some changes I think you could have a nice site. Keep at it! ;)

Mara
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124273 Report
thanks......... that isnt a first try though...... i was just saying i just got paid for doing design work for the first time

its weird..... about the banner..... its ok on dreamweaver but when it goes online it changes!! :S

i cant think of a logo...... ummmmmmm......... THINKS HARD!!!!! lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124277 Report
lol well may i suggest posting in the free work section ? ;) some kind person who isnt doing **** may make you one :D

hold on . . . .. . . im not doing anything. . ahwell im to busy :D,
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 10th 2003#124359 Report
lol./ thanks for the offer. or was it an offer?? anyways./ thanks but i think its best if i do it myyself seeing as its a web design site lol

do you know if e commerce is easy? i want to learn it
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum