TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

marklearst inc.

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124213 Report
www.marklearst.com

I recently launched my new site...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124225 Report
very trendy... very nice... i love the music. also did a good job on the flash work. all in all very cool site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124226 Report
It's a nice and compact site, one area of concern for me is the 'oblique' navigation. To my mind, Profile, Work & Talent are not sufficient to tell me what is behind the navigation (trust me it's not fun to guess;)), they all seem a little similiar in description, perhaps changing them to a more standard naming convention would be better.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2003#124227 Report
youve done some amazing work, and you present it well on your site.. The site itself is clean, simple and very well executed.. i cant hear the music at this computer, but ill look into it when i get home..

i love the flash, and your way to keep it smooth and simple.. allthough, i have this ... well, ill give you an example..

'- under work, where you present the different categories and small boxes to represent each piece of work.. this i dont like.. If i am to watch your work i prefer to have thumbnails so i can see what im clicking on and if it might have any interest..'

i know it might ruin the design idea a bit, but you can pull it off without any harm done.. or at least give it a rollover so you can see what it is / who its made for ??

just my advice.. i know the boxes are used a lot, but i personally just prefer having a thumb..

but as said.. its a great site..
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 14th 2003#124816 Report
Thanks everyone for the great reviews, very well appreciated.

I did make some changes to the speed between each movie, so now the transition is much faster.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum