TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

for your eyes only...

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10330 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10389 Report
i love it! This really is a cool pic.

I love the colors!
The pic is pretty mysterious, that's nice!

Working with a beer right? ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10394 Report
I dont really like it.

1 - There really isnt any color. Nothing to hold your eye to the image. You made an attempt at fucusing on the moon thing/white blotch across the sky, but you didnt follow through.

2 - That gridder font or what ever it is, doesn't fit. Is there some significance to 898293? Is it in the small, tiny, unreadable font below it? Maybe make that font a little bigger so I can know what it says?

I guess it's a good start. Add more to it though. Give it some detail, some color and some depth.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10398 Report
I llike it. NIce grunge effect up top. Cool what youve done with that face picture. A bit plain in the middle but ohwell. Nice work man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10402 Report
I think there is something missing. I don't know what but try to add some more things and give it a little more interesting meaning.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10528 Report
would it help to say that it was designed to be a wallpaper?

I was in a real open space mood, listening to Radiohead (rabbit in your headlights remix), sans beer.

I didn't really want a lot of color. The image started out with a lot of geometric shapes with blue and orange hues, and then when I took it all away it seemed to look more interesting. Maybe I took too much away .

898293 was my ID# in college. The "face" was taken from the same ID.

I wasn't really attempting to focus on the Moon image. There isn't much in the pic to balance it out, though, so I suppose it's the default focus. I'm still learning.

I went with Gridder because it gives the impression of stars. I ran across a couple of other ones that fit, but kept going back to Gridder. Oh, and you will have to zoom in to find out what the text says, otherwise it's only there for aesthetics.

Color aside, you (Oblivious) mentioned more detail and depth. Can you show me an example? Do you think there should be more going on in the pic, or just take what I have and touch it up?

Thanks ever so much for the input, everyone!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10531 Report
it's pretty nice actually, though it is missing something. like E.T. and his friend shooting through the sky on a bicycle :D

I really like how the water colour is made orange. its a very mysterious pic like NL said.

I'm just curious what was the white substance originally in the image???
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10535 Report
the white "grunge" over the moon is city lights extracted from a photo my wife took of Anchorage, just after sunset.

the bulk of the image (sky gradient/mountain/water) is also a photo of hers that I desaturated and enhanced the water(actually, it's mostly mud flats), which was already orange from the sun.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10536 Report
whoa, looks pretty nice man. keep up the nice work :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum