TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

view this website

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123892 Report
RDWonline v5.00: The OmniFireball
http://www.rdwonline.com

What do you think?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123893 Report
What I said earlier still applies, I don't know if you saw it but,

"This is your 'personal' site. So I would make it more personal, if this is for possible employers. You know how they like to get to know people before they hire? They bring people in for job interviews and stuff like that? Well it's the same deal over the internet. I think they'd feel better about you as an employee if they felt like they knew you. It's not as easy to feel like that if stuff on your site is written in 3rd person.

The way the whole site is worded makes me think that you had nothing to do with the making of the site."

The look is fine though. I like the color scheme.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123896 Report
based solely on design = very nice. not only the color scheme but also all of the graphics are very clean.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123908 Report
Version 5.00.000.0 ?? Hahahaha how many changes to this version do you plan to make??

The random splashes are very numerous so will only comment on the first one i saw.
First thing; on the splash, the traffic lights look very out of place. They didn't look that great on the page.

Also, I don't like your logo simply because a logo should be simpler, and more elegant (you could say..) Your logo is too much of a reflection of metal tutorials that you see on sites.

Also, the PG warning, and also this:
http://www.rdwonline.com/images/rdwonline_omnitrafficlights_r7_c2.gif

You could definitely do without that. Especially the movie credit thing, since it's just repeating your name 4 thousand times.

The main site is just the same as last time... i don't really notice a change.. I still think my old thoughts still apply. The design just comes off as messy and tutorialy to me.. might wanna tighten the screws.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123915 Report
[QUOTE] The main site is just the same as last time... i don't really notice a change.. I still think my old thoughts still apply. The design just comes off as messy and tutorialy to me.. might wanna tighten the screws. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would be quite interested in knowing why you feel that the main site is "just the same as last time". This interface is TOTALLY different! In fact, this website doesn't have any framesets. Please elaborate.

*fixed the quote*
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123916 Report
Thanks to everyone for the feedback! Sorry that the website had a few problems - I had to hurry up and complete it in preparation for a job fair. It wasn't supposed to have been completed until Halloween. Thanks again for the feedback and all suggestions will be considered.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123920 Report
The main site dude... it was exactly the same as last time! graphic wise i mean. If you could take a screenshot of your old one then we could compare...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123923 Report
http://mypage.iu.edu/~rdwillis/compare.jpg

Other than the Serpentine font, I don't know what you're talking about.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123927 Report
This isn't the one you showed us last time...
I don't even remember seeing the purple one before...

I remember once you linked us to the same page in a post and I made a comment on it that was similar... whatever.. :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2003#123929 Report
I *just* registered here a few days ago. Whatever.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum