TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

CD Cover

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10324 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10327 Report
Ummm.... I guess you want us to tell you what we think of that image since you didnt say anything...

Well I like it but what is it for? Your band or something?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10328 Report
Nice work man i like the green things. But i think the pink stripes on the sides arent to good. Like i think the edge it to definite maybe like blend it in a bit or change the opacity. i don't like the font maybe change it to a grunge type font or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10340 Report
I think it could be a bit more conceptual. You kinda have the right idea, with using the octagonal shapes as "cells", I guess, but I think you could make it more meaningful.

Try doing more in Freehand/Illustrator, and making more of a logo for the band. I think that might bring the concept together more, and keep it tighter.

Also, try to remember that, the concept will be much stronger if you start with either a logo, or a stronger font usage.

Just a little info. Hope it helps. Keep up the good work. Peace
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10350 Report
Cool....I like it!
Lates,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10376 Report
Hehe. I didnt say anything because I was being kicked off the net. Anyway. I opened up flash and just was messing around. I didnt have a goal to make a cd cover. I just started playing with things. The strips on the side were grey but turned pinkish in compression I guess. No Its not for a band. I was bored. I only added cell division after I was done with it... thats what it made me think of. Thanks for the comments. Any more?

\\Andrew
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum