TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

refresh juventuz

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 4th 2003#123382 Report
One of my websites (juventuz.dk) is going to be totally re-designed. We're working on many new features and updating the ol'...

This is how it looks right now -> CURRENT

And this is how I want it to look -> NEW VERSION

Whatta you think?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2003#123384 Report
I guess since both of your design have the same format and layout, the new one has a better color theme, but I like both of them though. They look very clean and slick...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2003#123748 Report
I like the new version. They both seem very similar but what I like is that you got rid of that huge empty black space in the lower right column that's in your current version.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2003#123757 Report
I don't know man - the new design is crispier and very nice - but there seem to be too few changes in layout to be worth changing the whole thing...
very nice layout though...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2003#123759 Report
Thanks guys, I appreciate it

Originally posted by mihai
I don't know man - the new design is crispier and very nice - but there seem to be too few changes in layout to be worth changing the whole thing...
very nice layout though...

Thanks, but this is just the index page, where there are only few changes. We're gonna update every single page with new features anyway, so we just thought why not re-design as well.

BTW, I've also got that illness every web-designer deals with. You know the one I'm talking about... when you can't stand the same design for more than 1 or 2 months ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2003#123775 Report
lol - I'm trying with all my might to stay away from that ilness. everytime I look at my site I start thinking about how I would change this and that and the other....but if you start - you never stop - and I have a lot of work for paying customers and this helps to keep the urge at bay....

about the site...
I think it's ok if you really are going to change many things on all pages... I thought it was just that layout
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2003#123782 Report
Since I think "Juve" rules, I'm all for the new design !!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum