TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

REFRESH: Fresher, Bigger, Better

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 3rd 2003#123225 Report
Hi all,

ASTERIK has returned with the REFRESH: Fresher, Bigger, Better Version with all your words into reality.

We hope you'll enjoy the design community! ;-)
http://www.asterik.net

Regards,
Alex
a friend @ ASTERIK!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2003#123226 Report
it seems to load a bit slow mate :X
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2003#123228 Report
yea... i really like the design (black and red combo is nice) but i had to take a little nap to help pass the time before it finished loading... hehe. it could just be my university's slow t1 though
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2003#123277 Report
slow t1? Um, what do you consider fast, then? :D

but i agree, you gotta optomize for web, amigo. this site should load really fast for a 56ker, but even for my cable it was kinda on the slow side.

to be completely honest, I dont like it. I mean, it's obvious you have some great skills, and also your color combination is nice, but the whole linkbar/logo bar (the one wiht red to black gradient) isn't that hot. It's a little hard to read the text, even more so when you mouse over the buttons. the same goes for the red over dark gray bars for the graphic organizer things (freelance designers, commercial firms, etc.)

Other than that, it's clean, I like everything else, especailyl the "newswire" bar (hehe that is definitely nice). I just think that some of the ideas down on this site need to be reconsidered.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2003#123299 Report
just wanted to mentio that those images on your splash screen shouldn't be anywhere near 35kb :\ you can probably get them down to about 10k
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2003#123315 Report
i think he might have been being sarcastic?

maybe its hjust a web of sarcasm
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2003#123338 Report
Thanks for the comments, we'll look into further improvement, the feedback's been great! ;-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum