TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pixel Perfect World PSD

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 30th 2003#122840 Report
i like it, the only thing i can suggest were to be drop it down so the webbie is centered,
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 30th 2003#122842 Report
It's a good concept, but I personally don't like the layout. It looks like a site that would be more about "geographic location" rather than art. Kinda like a travel site. Or something.

I would make the artistic pupouse of the site stick out a little more. Well, a lot more actually. I'm guessing this is going to be a portfolio site since I don't see anything really revolving around anything else in the navigation. Give it more of a "this is a site about art" instead of a "free plane tickets!" type of feel. Know what I mean?

The banner. I don't like it. The perspective is all wrong considering were your focal point would be. The boxes and the backgrounds have two different points to their persepective which gives it an 'unreal' feeling to it. Also, get rid of the lighting effect. It doesn't work well here.

I would concentrate more on the type in the banner. Make it bigger, stroke it, add some color and maybe even a little highlight in the corners. I would give it a 'pixelated' type of look. Something trendy but original.

NEVER make your logo 50 times larger than the title its for.

The navigation could use some work. It's a site about art ... make it seem more artistic rather than business like.

Main content part. It's not in english (lol, just jokin). But on a serious note. You should work on it a little more. The time you spent making that 1,000 layer globe could of been WELL spent making your site look better.

That's just what I think anyway.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 30th 2003#122909 Report
The reflection should follow the laws of perspective, too. Also, with "rollover effect" there, it looks good, but I think that there might be a little too much space in between the bottom of the links and the start of the content. Maybe you're doing some sort of DHTML menu, though, such that there is text there, in which case it's good.

One of the best sites I've seen in a long time. I mean it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 30th 2003#122910 Report
The reflection should follow the laws of perspective, too. Also, with "rollover effect" there, it looks good, but I think that there might be a little too much space in between the bottom of the links and the start of the content. Maybe you're doing some sort of DHTML menu, though, such that there is text there, in which case it's good.

One of the best sites I've seen in a long time. I mean it.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 1st 2003#122999 Report
Some very good c&c, I will work on it and see what can be done with it. Thanx everyone :D

Mara
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum