TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

so lost :(

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 17th 2003#122085 Report
so yeah.. I made another site
heh.. http://www.zyconium.com/experiments/3/ but it seems as tho I can't figure out what else to add!, maybe you guys know better :\
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2003#122153 Report
Eh... I liked the one with the changing css a lot better. Use that one.

This one is just... meh.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2003#122162 Report
I think it looks alright, but I have a few suggestions.

1. I think it would look alot better if the entire thing was centered. I dont know, I just like centered stuff like this better :P

2. The colors are great, but that one red/purple/pink bar at the bottom looks kindof out of place when compared to the rest of the colors used.

3. Maybe put some more space between the navigation and the..
"zyconium.com || online portfolio" stuff... it will just make it flow better IMO.

4. Im not really sure I like the way you got the date being displayed, the different style of type just make it look messy/jagged looking.

Other then that though I think it looks great :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2003#122261 Report
The colors are all very subtle, so it looks odd when that image is so bold (The orange one). Maybe darken up the rest of it so it flows a bit better?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2003#122263 Report
I love the colors. But is your logo being on your main page 2 times really necessary? And I think you should put more art in your site. It feels really empty.

Since you wanna know some things to add to fill your page up you could add a site of the week, poll, contact form, a banner, a footer, tutorial of the moment, art of the moment, designer of the moment, a shout box, a few affils ... and that's just to name a couple of things. Just be creative and I'm sure you'll come up with something to bring life.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum