TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new site!

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121542 Report
yep, you knew it had to happen sometime :D
http://www.zyconium.com/experiments/2/
refresh the page! its AMAZING .. heh, actually it just changes color schemes randomly, but since there' s only 2.. its not overly random .
so yeah XD thanks to umm, well thanks to paavo to gave me a php code that I ripped apart like a maniac :D
hey if you guys want you can download the style sheet
http://www.zyconium.com/experiments/2/style.css and make me coool color schemes ;) just post a link to download them here in a post or something crazy!

**edit**
oh yeah! if you refresh the page, you'll notice that I'm only changing certain things ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121556 Report
Very nice design indeed, I can just feel your excitment, killer header indeed, great job man, the refresh color scheme changing thing is trule refreshing indeed..... Well done, just wondering how much time took you through all of the design/coding?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121557 Report
the design didn't take too long, but it took me a few hours to do the css and the html.. well atleast to get it compliant
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121559 Report
I like it, it's toight! :D

Not much to say really. I tried refreshing a couple of times and one of the color schemes really hurt my eyes... but apart from that it's great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 12th 2003#121563 Report
schweeet! But you need to change the image to match the color scheme. That one you have now with the lights goes with the reds. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2003#121658 Report
Looks really good so far zyc... I really like the random color schemes. Only suggestion from me though would be to pick a different way to put the date, I dont really like if i like the hugeness of the way you got it now :P

Nice work though man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum