TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

phpnuke theme

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 6th 2003#120852 Report
well ive been fulling around with phpnuke..i dont really like phpnuke cause every one has this type of site lol
but i thought it would be cool to mod the scripts and see what i can come up with...i have not finished the theme yet im am trying to mod a search under the banner but i keep getting errors.. im still working on it now well here it is tell me what you think

http://zoland.sc/new3
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2003#120872 Report
waiting for it to open.

.... waiting.

still waiting.

um. it doesnt want to work for me. all i see is a white area and my loading bar is at 99%. for some reason it wont finish loading. i've tried 5 times. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2003#120875 Report
I get a dead link.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2003#120978 Report
sorry guys me and my partner have been having problems with the Cache i dont know much about it but seems like its a big problem :( the people in seychelles that run the master name servers f'ed it up
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2003#121004 Report
Yeah zach that's y it's good to have someone host your **** for you so you don't have to temper with the equipments and stuff :D E-mail me, I'm busy busy at school and stuff.

Later
cheers
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2003#121015 Report
I have no love for phpnuke or anything of that sort... It's just too un-original
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2003#121113 Report
i agree but i think that the admin interface is nice and very useful for a content site like a gamers site or something but. every one has it and thats un cool so what i would like todo is mod the code and make a working site with useing the code
with out having the same looking portal i but i dont know what im going todo ive been working with invision power forums
ive started from the admin cp and i have forund many was of moding it phpnuke and ipf are both really good for moding and i would say they are the best for beginners like me the code is simple plus they have a a lil about what each thing does in the code it self
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2003#121124 Report
Do you know php and sql very well?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2003#121129 Report
no i dont but i learn fast i meen i can sit down with the code and take it apart and find out how it works then put it back together and thats how i learned it i hate to read but i do that alot also :0
and code if you read it..it almost tells you what it does and then if you dont under stand it theres all ways google lol plus you can do what ever you want you mite not be good at it at first but you will learn.. i would say on a scale of 1 to 10 i would prob be on a 3 or 4 :( but thats all good cuz i fiddle with stuff all the time and i have friend that have done it for a long time and they teach me stuff and i teach them stuff right now im about to move to oc and work on this hosting bizz with 6 diff people and ive only met one of them in person so its kinda big jump for me..even at my age im only 18 and there all 25+ :0 ive only oned a pc for 3 yrs and i would say i know a great deal about computers
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2003#121138 Report
Well reason I am saying is you can create an admin area pretty easily and secure without having to dissect phpNuke. Then you could just create your own site and add an admin area.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum