TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Dr Worth

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120668 Report
Heres a quick 1 day site I put together. C&C welcome.
Thanks!

http://www.drworth.us/
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120670 Report
It's perfect. I really don't see anything that should be changed/improved. It's so serene, so calm. I think I've seen where he's located...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120733 Report
i dont like how the banner is in line with the content and the nav, but then it just ends and there is grey on the lower rightmost part, seems like dead space to me and my eye is automatically drawn to it because its one of the darkest parts of the site
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2003#120739 Report
well done for a days work

id suggest center the your whole content area or at least make it full screen, and those nav buttons are kinda big, eh

nevertheless, i lov how the site stays on screen (ie no scroll)

cheers
heathrowe
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2003#120885 Report
I think it looks alright, but I have a few suggestions...

1. I would really consider changing the size of the font in the nav buttons, its kindof HUGE right now like heathrowe said, also I would consider getting rid of the outter glow... doesnt really look that good to me, but thats just me :p

2. I dont really like the red glowing effect that is on the divider right under the titles.... that just makes it look kindof 'newbish' i think... again, just my opinion :p

Other then that though I think it looks alright.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2003#120914 Report
For some reason I feel that it might be better CENTERED on the page. I just have this shudder urge to grab it beat the hell out of it unless it runs screaming from me and somewhere closer to the middle of the screen. *smiles with dimples*

You have ALOT of blank space in the content area. Just to keep some continuity, perhaps fixing the content box to a certain height would work. This way you don't switch to pages that go from lots-o-blue to dinky-ass-blue. Or perhaps some sort of BG image. Anything because the homepage doesn't really look very appealing with all that gray.

RED urgh, for some reason the red just makes me twitch and think evil thoughts...must hurt someone. Perhaps picking a less dramatic color. Something a little lighter and with more saturation.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2003#120975 Report
Thanks for your feedback everyone. The client has already taken the site, but this will definitely help on future projects. Appreciate it .
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2003#121016 Report
Nice clean layout, flawless... I like it a lot. Good job
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum