TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Blog site

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 2nd 2003#120295 Report
Eh, found this old template I made a year or so ago, and figured I'd use it until I could throw something else together.

http://www.einhander.net/blog/

Lemme know what you think.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 2nd 2003#120299 Report
nice layout, but the links texs is almost unreadable, maybe make them a little cleared. By the way welcome to the board.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2003#120340 Report
"DEAD DREAMER"

Im not really sure I like the name, mostly because of www.deaddreamer.com :p Other then that and the hard to read text because of the background I think it looks alright.

There isnt really to much to comment on because its just a blog and its not really ment to be image heavy, but none-the-less I think it looks alright, a little work here and there and I think it would be even better :D

And welcome aboard
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2003#120406 Report
I dont have much time so I didnt read the other posts so sorry if I'm saying the same thing that they said.

The grey text is a bit hard to read but I'm red/green colorblind so maybe thats it.

The grunge bg on the sides repeats a little too often - I can see the repetitiveness.

I can't read the links at all. They're too messy/small/bold.

I can't read the title either, come to think of it. Its messy and bold, too.

I love that first artwork you have posted. Really great. The second ones a little creepy though.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2003#120915 Report
Why in the name of lord Cthulhu would you make a content-heavy site that skinny? People don't like to scroll, its annoying to school, for the love of god why am I scrolling?

Generally if you have a content-focused site you need to have a good clear content area. good clear wide content area that is.

The links are very very very hard to read. Infact at first glace (sometimes you may never get more then a glance to catch someone's interest) I didn't even realize they were links. It was tryhaynes' happy happy joy joy post that pointed out about art so i took a 2nd look and , happy day, theres LINKS!

Next use black on a dark red background, nuff said.

The bg color itself isn't that back but when you speckle it with a lighter color it makes the light-gray sometimes a bit hard to read.

For your artwork, a 100x100 pixel thumbnail would be GREAT. Nothing on your page interested me and if it wasn't for the assurance from someone that they liked your art I wouldn't have even bothered. You treat your site like everyone is all obsessed with knowing every bit about you and will click every little link you shove in their face. nononono. You must tempt them, tempt them with blood for all I care, but tempt them!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2003#120943 Report
[QUOTE]
[B]nice layout, but the links texs is almost unreadable[QUOTE]

yeh was going to asat that too, nice site though,
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum