TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My portfolio site, Kustard....

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119702 Report
I've been a member ot the forum for a while now, just seeing what you lot are up to etc. but never really anything having worthwhile to post myself.

I've just finished (well 95% done) my new portfolio site, which is really just a place for me to show people what ive done, and experiment with stuff.

It'd be great if people could have a look and give me crits on x-browser compat and if anything blatently doesn`t work (contact form, and a few portfolio items that don't link are errors i am currently aware of for example..and the goodies section needs padding out)

temporary url is:

http://66.227.17.182/kustard/index.php

hope you enjoy the site anyway, and sign the guestbook, hehe (cliched remark or what??!!)

Thanks in advance

Alex
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119703 Report
DUDE! v.nice! sleek and stylish!

2 thumbs up!!
*pokes thumbs up*

welcome also :D

EDIT : i signed the guestbook, and now not abkle to get the site bak up, i cliked signguestbook did my message then tried to post it , then i get cannot b displayed
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119718 Report
it's a good website. you have some nice work in there

one thing i noticed was that when you click launch for the grass picture in your portfolio section it leads to a 404.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119722 Report
SWEET!

I like it. Again, I'm a sucker for grayscale, but hey, that's me.

Aside from what the mentioned, I noticed that your font on the goodies and news pages defaults to godawful times new roman. That's a relatively small thing, though.

Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119751 Report
I like it. I wonder if you can do the drop shadow and boxes in CSS only. Im going to try.

-Zwarte
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120102 Report
Great work man... I really like the flash work, good, but not overkill Its pretty easy to navigate, but its still original which is good :D

Nice work and welcome to the boards :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120122 Report
Superb. Thats what I voted for. I wonder what retards chose rubbish. They're probably just jealous.

What is coolpink?

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2003#120407 Report
Thankyou for all the kind replies. Sorry in my delaying in reply, its been a really busy weekend.

Not sure about that guestbook problem mikey, no-one else I know seems to encountered it, so ont sure how to 'fix' it.

I'll have to re-look at the goodies page too and see why the font is coming up as Times New Roman (yeuch!)

Thanks for all who voted too, even those who voted rubbish ;) Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

Coolpink is the web company I work for trhaynes. Kustard is just my own place on the net to play with an have fun!

Thanks again all
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2003#120411 Report
very nice - dude
however, i'd ditch the bubble affect on the guestbook page

again - sweet
cheers
heathrowe
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum