TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

This took a while...

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119663 Report
And I know it isn't much but i'm proud of it. Pretty basic design. Used Photoshop / ImageRead / DreamWeaver to make it.

I think I whent through way too much trouble making it because I could never get the slices right. When Image Ready would make the .html the tables were always really messed up. Anyways, check it out and let me know what you guys think. Going to use it for my own Web Design site in the near future.

http://gadget.cpc-net.org/gadgetdesigns/GadgetDesigns.html

I think Team Photoshop should make a "How-To" on properly using Slices to make web pages. haha

-IG
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119667 Report
Nice design.

Real clean. I think you should consider some more catchy fonts, which I believe can be achieved through the use of a CSS tag, which I know NOTHING about. I'm sure someone here does.

One thing, that IMO would be a lil more dynamic would be putting the 'gadget design' text off center. Either far to the left, or far to the right might be cool. Either way, I'm a sucker for really clean designs like that.

Nice work.

Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119693 Report
you should b proud or it, its good clean work, but i think you should border it off if u no wat i meen, its open at the right, maybe join it , then center the whole peice,
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119709 Report
X-fusion has a great tutorial about slicing websites and it resides on his website but I think you can get to it from the Photoshop techniques section of this forum. Or just find a link to his website.

As to the design - I really like it but maybe you should make some seperation between the different buttons. It looks a little too plain right there now. Check out X-fusion's site tutorial to see what I mean. Also, using Verdana as a font would greatly improve the site.

Good work though.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119753 Report
It's tight. For sure can the fonts. Maybe you should work on the header a little more too. Spice it up a bit and re-post.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2003#119837 Report
Looks nice. The only thing is ... the banner cuts off, the fonts could be ... changed. But, overall, the site looks good (even though I'm not a big fan of red:D).
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2003#119908 Report
I like it but reminds me of a template from FrontPage or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120039 Report
gah! frontpage *sobs*
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum