TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my sites - hello

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119776 Report
For sure. I am in Brasi so I have to see the scores via livematch's web site. That sucks. Brasilian football is cool though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119781 Report
nice site - welcome man
-iuventus.dk appears to be down though - could not see it - but the other two wre nice - the text could be more readable on your homesite but other than that the layout is good
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2003#119914 Report
Originally posted by mihai
nice site - welcome man
-iuventus.dk appears to be down though - could not see it - but the other two wre nice - the text could be more readable on your homesite but other than that the layout is good

It was down? :eek:
Well it's back up now, so have a look.

About the text - yeah, I know, I'll change it before I do any further work on it.

I'll be adding another site before long. Some guy actually wants me to build him a site and pay for it as well :eek: :eek: :eek: :D lol... my first bit of client-work :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2003#119921 Report
Originally posted by kaliman

Some guy actually wants me to build him a site and pay for it as well :eek: :eek: :eek: :D lol... my first bit of client-work :D

heh heh - welcome to the wonderful world of client pains

I saw the other site - juventus.dk - nice and crisp - too bad I don't understand the language
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2003#120454 Report
Originally posted by mihai

heh heh - welcome to the wonderful world of client pains

lol... thanks. I had a meeting with him tonight. At first I was a little annoyed, cuz he was like. "ok, I want like this and this, with these colors and blah blah blah..." He had it all planned, which turned out to be good, cuz he actually had some great ideas.

Let's see how many layouts he'll reject :D Hopefully not to many, cuz I'm kinda busy these days.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2003#120458 Report
well - best of luck to you anyway
hope you nail him. Don't take any crap - and don't accept crappy payments - you're good
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum